Friday, March 16, 2012

A pink box I received

I ordered a March Glossybox a while ago and received it last week. I'm not gonna lie, my initial expression was sadness because I had seen what everyone else's box contained...


The Burberry Body eau de parfum.

As I have posted before... I LOVE Burberry... *moving along* After getting over the sadness and actually starting to use most of the products I have my 2 cents to add to the blog world of Glossybox reviews.

These are some of the awesome products I received:

1. The Anesi Stem C3
It's a normal sized sample, but I have absolutely come to LOVE it. The fiance even commented on how smooth and soft my skin looked ;)

2. The So Pure hand sanitizer
I have a sanitizer for my handbag already but it's sort of a gel-ly texture and it's scented and sometimes I just dont like it that much. So having this water based one is really awesome. Gives me something different to use I guess.

3. The Creative nail design scentation hand and body lotion, in Wildflower & Chamomile
It smells divine! I love how it just absorbs into the skin. Will definitely will be using this once the lotion in my handbag runs out.

4. The Dr. Hauschka Firming and Rejuvenating masks
Now these I haven't used as yet, but will be making time to use them soon. I liked how the instructions say you should use them once or twice a week. Meaning you will see dramatic results *I hope*

5. The Urban Chic Eye addict in Foxy lady
An eye shadow. I have a habit of calling them eye colours for some reason. But anyway... A friend of mine used this and it looked really really nice on her *forgive me for using nice as a description*, my English teacher would give me a side eye right now :). I will be using this when going on a HOT date with my boo ;)

6. The beaute eye liner pencil in Charcoal
Now I bought a chocolate one a very long while ago and haven't really been using it. It just sits odd on my eye or eye line? 0_o I will try and use the charcoal one, but i doubt anything will be any different. *will give an update on this*

* And those are all the products I got from the box. Hoping the April box will make me grin for a week from the time I receive the it...

Not all that impressed, but we'll have to see what the April box has in store... XO


No comments: