Thursday, March 22, 2012

The holiday hunt

So I woke later than usual yesterday... *lazy as ever* Managed to get out of bed and went out to the local Clicks store to look for the NYX special that lipgloss kisses had posted about on her blog.



Got to the store and *sadness*, I did NOT get what I was looking for. Today I went to the Clicks around work - but still the NYX products were not sold at that store either. I did buy myself some fragrances though.

I have been looking to start a much bigger collection of fragrances and I think I'm gonna be buying a lot more of these scents just as additions to the collection. I usually have 2 or 3 perfumes in my usual collection - with only the Carolina Harrera CH left, which the hubby bought me. I saw this as an opportunity to get the collection going.

These are the fragrances that I bought today :


1. Harajuku Lovers : Baby
I LOVE this scent. The plan here is to collect similar fragrances (powdery, fruity, girly scents) from Harajuku. I love the packaging, she's very pretty ;). It's playful and different - ME.


2. Accessorize : Spirit
I like this as well. Still girly, goodness I've always thought I was ok with describing scents, but it's so difficult. *grabs bottles to describe*

Description on the package : A vibrant and refreshing fragrance with hints of Mandarin, Grapefruit and Raspberry

3. Tommy Hilfiger : True Star
I got a cute little bottle for my bag. This, I think was one of the few fragrances that I bought myself *when I started working*. I have always loved this scent and I guess this is just getting back to the old.

That is everything I got today. Will give an update as to what I add to the collections and when I buy the fragrances.

* Thank you for taking out the time to read through this ;) XO

2 comments:

Chicara said...

I've also been struggling to get the promotion. The branches I went to all said they hadn't received the stock yet. Aargh, so frustrating.

Thanks for the mention. :) x

To the Girl I am said...

Sorry for suuuuch a late reply, but you are much welcome ;)