Saturday, April 14, 2012

All about Nails

Hi Everyone

Since winter is fast approaching, there are some spring/summer colours that I would love to incorporate into my everyday winter wardrobe. With fashion weeks that have come and gone, these are just some of the fun colours that have captured my attention...


I'm really loving the I Love Lasting Finish Fruities collection. Will give posts as to which colours I've added to my collection. Currently consisting of :

Now ladies... We all love painting our nails, but for me the irritation that comes with that is the yellowing of the nails when I use nail polish remover. Now here's a trick that I use when removing nail polish. Pouring warm water *a little on the hot side-but please don't burn yourself* in the basin. Put you fingers in the water and just peel the nail polish off. It's fast and doesn't require any of the chemicals involved in using remover...

images courtesy of http://rimmel.rimmellondon.com & makeup4all.com

No comments: